Since opening in 1957 with our first Kindergarten class, St Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School has provided quality education at affordable prices to students in the San Fernando Valley.
St. Martin’s offers a nurturing environment with an experienced and devoted faculty. We are committed to developing in each child, a love of learning and qualities that will provide strength and direction for a lifetime. When society’s standards are changing daily, children desperately need a stable set of values on which to base their judgments and decisions throughout their adult lives. St. Martin’s School was established to provide this foundation.
Here is just some of what St. Martin’s can offer you and your family
- Easy Access from the 101 Freeway at Winnetka Ave.
- Safe, Secure Campus close to Warner Center
- Extended Daycare AM & PM
- Spring & Summer Camp
- After School Team Sports
- Homework Club
- Uniforms – Grades K-8
- Nurturing Environment
- All staff CPR/1st Aid Trained
- Small Class Sizes
- Challenging Curriculum
- Enrichment Programs
- Traditional School Calendar
- Dedicated Faculty & Staff
- Daily Hot Lunch Program
- Chapel Services
St. Martin’s welcomes children from all walks of life, regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic origin or gender. We would love to have you join the St. Martin’s family.
Our Kindergarten Graduates
Welcome to Upper School!
Our 8th Grade Graduates
Good Luck in High School!
St. Martin’s Staff for winning the annual volleyball game against 8th Grade
Click to see larger image
As the school year winds down, we want to remind you of the events still yet to come!
- Monday, June 9th:
- 8:30am – 5th Grade Moving Up Chapel
- Tuesday, June 10th: FREE DRESS
- 9am – 8th Grade vs. Staff Volleyball Game
- Yearbook Distribution – Preschool through 7th Grade
- Wednesday, June 11th: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR PRESCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN, & 8th GRADE
- 8:30am – Kindergarten Graduation and 8th Grade Awards Chapel
- 9am-11am – Preschool & Kindergarten End of Year Party
- 9:15am – 8th Grade Graduation Breakfast
- 6pm – 8th Grade Graduation
- Thursday, June 12: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (1st-7th) – FREE DRESS
- 8:30am – All School Chapel
- 11:15am – End of Year Parties
- Noon – Final Dismissal (No afternoon extended care)
We hope to see you at many of these events and would love to have our Preschool through 3rd Grade students join us for Summer Camp which begins on Monday, June 23rd.
It was wonderful to see everyone at the End of Year Picnic. Here are a few highlights:
We hope to see everyone at tonight’s picnic (June 6th) where you will get to hear from St. Martin’s band! The students were given a sneak peek today!
This week St. Martin’s held a very special chapel and flag retreat service to remember those who have lost their lives in service to our country and to honor all who serve. We were thrilled that so many veterans, firemen, and policemen were able to join us.
To view a larger version of an image, just click on it and use the back arrow key to return.