Since opening in 1957 with our first Kindergarten class, St Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School has provided quality education at affordable prices to students in the San Fernando Valley.
St. Martin’s offers a nurturing environment with an experienced and devoted faculty. We are committed to developing in each child, a love of learning and qualities that will provide strength and direction for a lifetime. When society’s standards are changing daily, children desperately need a stable set of values on which to base their judgments and decisions throughout their adult lives. St. Martin’s School was established to provide this foundation.
Here is just some of what St. Martin’s can offer you and your family
- Easy Access from the 101 Freeway at Winnetka Ave.
- Safe, Secure Campus close to Warner Center
- Extended Daycare AM & PM
- Spring & Summer Camp
- After School Team Sports
- Homework Club
- Uniforms – Grades K-8
- Nurturing Environment
- All staff CPR/1st Aid Trained
- Small Class Sizes
- Challenging Curriculum
- Enrichment Programs
- Traditional School Calendar
- Dedicated Faculty & Staff
- Daily Hot Lunch Program
- Chapel Services
St. Martin’s welcomes children from all walks of life, regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic origin or gender. We would love to have you join the St. Martin’s family.
Bishop Jon Bruno of the Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles has appointed the Reverend Gabri Ferrer as the new Vicar of St Martin-in-the-Fields Church and School. Father Gabri will begin his ministry here on September 2.
Fr. Gabri has been engaged in Christian ministry since he was a young man – as an artist, musician, and priest. He and his wife, singer Debby Boone, have led a rich and varied life ranging from touring together, to recording a vast catalogue of music, to publishing children’s books. Gabri likes to say their greatest accomplishment is four amazing children. For 14 years, Fr. Gabri served as Associate Rector at All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Beverly Hills, CA.
Fr. Gabri is very much looking forward to meeting ALL the members of the St. Martin’s School community as the school year begins. Be sure to be there for Elementary Back-to-School Night on Thursday, September 11, and Middle School Back-to-School Night on Thursday, September 18.
Excitement is in the air as we enter the next season in our journey together!
We are all very much looking forward to our wonderful shared future together.
Our Kindergarten Graduates
Welcome to Upper School!
Our 8th Grade Graduates
Good Luck in High School!
St. Martin’s Staff for winning the annual volleyball game against 8th Grade
Click to see larger image
As the school year winds down, we want to remind you of the events still yet to come!
- Monday, June 9th:
- 8:30am – 5th Grade Moving Up Chapel
- Tuesday, June 10th: FREE DRESS
- 9am – 8th Grade vs. Staff Volleyball Game
- Yearbook Distribution – Preschool through 7th Grade
- Wednesday, June 11th: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR PRESCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN, & 8th GRADE
- 8:30am – Kindergarten Graduation and 8th Grade Awards Chapel
- 9am-11am – Preschool & Kindergarten End of Year Party
- 9:15am – 8th Grade Graduation Breakfast
- 6pm – 8th Grade Graduation
- Thursday, June 12: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (1st-7th) – FREE DRESS
- 8:30am – All School Chapel
- 11:15am – End of Year Parties
- Noon – Final Dismissal (No afternoon extended care)
We hope to see you at many of these events and would love to have our Preschool through 3rd Grade students join us for Summer Camp which begins on Monday, June 23rd.
It was wonderful to see everyone at the End of Year Picnic. Here are a few highlights:
We hope to see everyone at tonight’s picnic (June 6th) where you will get to hear from St. Martin’s band! The students were given a sneak peek today!