Since opening in 1957 with our first Kindergarten class, St Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School has provided quality education at affordable prices to students in the San Fernando Valley.
St. Martin’s offers a nurturing environment with an experienced and devoted faculty. We are committed to developing in each child, a love of learning and qualities that will provide strength and direction for a lifetime. When society’s standards are changing daily, children desperately need a stable set of values on which to base their judgments and decisions throughout their adult lives. St. Martin’s School was established to provide this foundation.
Here is just some of what St. Martin’s can offer you and your family
- Easy Access from the 101 Freeway at Winnetka Ave.
- Safe, Secure Campus close to Warner Center
- Extended Daycare AM & PM
- Spring & Summer Camp
- After School Team Sports
- Homework Club
- Uniforms – Grades K-8
- Nurturing Environment
- All staff CPR/1st Aid Trained
- Small Class Sizes
- Challenging Curriculum
- Enrichment Programs
- Traditional School Calendar
- Dedicated Faculty & Staff
- Daily Hot Lunch Program
- Chapel Services
St. Martin’s welcomes children from all walks of life, regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic origin or gender. We would love to have you join the St. Martin’s family.
Christmas decorations are going up all over campus including the traditional decorating of the Christmas tree in the Church by the students.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for all of the upcoming Christmas activities at St. Martin’s:
- Gifts for the children at Hillsides are due in to the office on Friday, December 13th
- The Annual Christmas Program is on Thursday, December 19th at 7pm
- The Preschool Christmas Program is on Friday, December 20th at 9am followed by the Preschool Christmas party until 11am. There is no before school or after school care for Preschool students on the 20th.
- The class Christmas parties are on Friday, December 20th starting at 11:15am with a noon dismissal. There is no after school care on the 20th!
- St. Martin’s Church has a variety of services for Christmas including:
- Family Christmas Eve service at 4pm on Christmas Eve
- The First Eucharist of Christmas service starting at 10pm with lessons and carols on Christmas Eve
- Traditional Eucharist service on Christmas morning at 10am
Did you know that the Tuesday after Thanksgiving is officially designated as #GivingTuesday? We hope that if you are giving today that you remember St. Martin’s and give to education.
We are truly grateful for all of the St. Martin’s families and wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
What are you thankful for? Some of the St. Martin’s students answered this in the Computer Lab this week …
Did you miss out on visiting our Book Fair? Was there something else you wished you had purchased but didn’t get the chance? Would you love to buy some eBooks for your or your child’s mobile device?
You’re in Luck!
Shop our Online Book Fair until November 15th!
All orders will ship to the school for free when the Online Book Fair has ended.